Who we are:
- We are passionate, genuine men desiring to encourage and challenge men in their spiritual journey.
- We are not tied to any particular church or denomination, as we are focused on equipping any man who is engaged in the larger battle.
- We are a group of men brought together in 2011 with a vision of affecting men’s relationships with their Creator, their wives, their children, and their friends.
- We are an independent 501(c)(3) organization and we exist to serve the local “C”hurch and their men.
True North Ministries orients men to WALK with God, ENGAGE in the larger story, and LIVE free…
To create environments where men can hear from God.
Men need to be better: better husbands, better fathers, better men. We will facilitate the sharing of experiences to promote a deeper, more fulfilling life that can only be found in Jesus Christ – the ultimate man.
What we believe:
- We believe our model of masculinity is Jesus, who is at the same time tender and aggressive.
- We believe that awakening a man’s desires to live as God made them to be is the first step in revolutionizing families.
- We believe written on the heart of every boy is a desire to be a hero, to be a warrior, to live a life of adventure and risk and that this desire grows as a boy becomes a man.
- We believe most men abandon those desires, at times aided by contemporary Christian churches, which have created environments where the aspiration is to be nothing more than “a nice guy,” leaving men passive and bored.
- We believe a man’s true identity is not found in work, his personality, or who the world says he is, but is ONLY found in what Jesus says he is.